Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Black Heart Equestrian Limited. We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our VAT number is 274 7299 59
Our registered office address is:
Black Heart Equestrian Ltd
305 Western Bank
Black Heart Equestrian is a registered trademark. All rights are reserved.
Should you have any reason to contact us please write to the above address or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
We reserve the right to refuse an order to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website without express written permission by us. All copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to this website and it’s content, including images, text and any other material are owned by Black Heart Equestrian Limited.
DISCLAIMER OF CONTENT
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate. All sizes and measurements of items are approximate, however we do make every effort to make sure they are as accurate as possible. We cannot guarantee that different items of the same colour will be an exact match due to batch production and fabric dying process.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
All our items are sold on the basis that they are suitable for domestic use only. Please contact us for further information if you intend on using any items in a business or public environment.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND USER GENERATED CONTENT
If you ‘tag’ your post with any of our promoted hashtags or our company name, you agree to Black Heart using, copying, editing, modifying, displaying or reposting across Black Heart’s digital properties and 1. Using the post for commercial purposes including marketing, advertising and publicity 2.Using your name, image, likeness and username in connection with the post.
Only one discount code can be used per order. Black Heart Equestrian reserve the right to refuse or cancel the use of a discount code without any further discussion. Discount codes are subject to stock availability.
In the even that we fail in meeting our high standards of customer service, please contact us by email to email@example.com or by post to Black Heart Equestrian Ltd, 305 Western Bank, Sheffield, S10 2TJ, UK. We will do our very best to deal with your complaint and reach a satisfactory conclusion as soon as possible.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to all competitions operated by Black Heart Equestrian on their own social media platforms.
- All official Black Heart Equestrian competitions are operated by Black Heart Equestrian Ltd, Company Registration 10591465.
- Competitions are open worldwide except employees of Black Heart Equestrian Ltd, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or the competition.
- No entry fee or purchase necessary to enter competitions.
- In entering competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries are acceptable unless specifically prohibited.
- Closing date for entry will be detailed in the competition post. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Black Heart Equestrian Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the organiser’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the organiser.
- Any prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Black Heart Equestrian reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without further notice.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries, made correctly, by Black Heart Equestrian or their representatives. Winners will be notified through our social media channels. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Black Heart Equestrian's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the entrant is under 16 years, they must have a guardian's or parental permission.
- A winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material and on all relevant social media channels . Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering a competition operated by Black Heart Equestrian, the entrant acknowledges the terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.