Black Friday FAQ
It is that very exciting time of the year ……. Black Friday Weekend! It is the only sale we will be having in all of 2020 so it is a very special event!
Due to high volumes, we have made a few notes to hopefully answer any FAQ’s.
- We will be taking our website offline for a couple of hours on Thursday afternoon to prepare the site for the Black Friday launch at 6.00pm gmt on Thursday 26th November.
- This year, instead of having to enter a discount code at checkout, we will mark down all items with the appropriate discount - from 10% up to 70% on selected items.
- If you have items in your cart, they may not be saved when the website goes offline. To avoid missing out - create an account so that your details are already saved then set up a wishlist. Add your favourites to a wish list which can easily be transferred to your basket when the site is live.
- After ordering, you should receive an order confirmation by automated email. This will have your order number on which you will need for any future queries. Check your spam folder if you have not received the email.
- If you make a mistake on your order, due to high volumes, it may not be possible to amend the error. Send us an EMAIL (not DM!) to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and we will try our very best to help if we can.
- Unfortunately if you have placed multiple orders, we are not able to combine these.
- We will not be able to amend any orders after it’s been placed, sorry! Including changing address, size, colour, adding extra products etc.
- No additional discount codes can be used in conjunction with the Black Friday Sale. If existing codes are entered at checkout, the order will be cancelled.
- Discounts do not apply to delivery charges.
- Please allow some extra time for your order to dispatch. We aim to get all orders shipped within 5 days of purchase.
- When your order is dispatched, you will receive an automated email with your tracking information on. Please use this to track your parcel.
- Delivery times may vary from the norm due to the global pandemic. Please be patient :)
- Our Black Friday T’s & C’s allow for Exchanges only.