Exciting Partnership Announcement! Black Heart X Riding for the Disabled
Black Heart Equestrian are incredibly proud and honoured to be a Brand Partner of the UK's Riding For the Disabled Association (RDA). Click here to found out more about the RDA.
There are so many wonderful charitable causes and we try to support as many as we can, however as a brand, we really align with the RDA's vision and their focus on offering life-changing experiences with horses for disabled children and adults across the UK.
The amazing work of the RDA centres around helping anyone with a disability benefit from the unique bond between horses and humans. This includes generating and maintaining a strong core of horses, coaches and volunteers, through the network of Regional Hubs and at the RDA National Training Centre at Lowlands, Warwickshire.
With over 25,000 people of all ages and abilities currently already riding with the RDA across almost 500 groups in the UK there are endless ways for our wonderful community of customers and followers to offer support either in person or through fundraising.
BHE X RDA
Our first BHE X RDA initiatives include:
* Including an option to make a small donation to the RDA at Checkout on the Black Heart website
* Spreading awareness for this incredible cause by re-sharing their posts and events on social media.
* Being involved in fundraising activities and events, volunteer days and riding competitions
* BHE are currently designing a small range of unique, collectable Tees and Hoodies to launch early 2023 - all profits will to go RDA. Keep your eyes peeled!
* Sponsor a Pony - BHE will soon have our very own sponsored pony at The National Training Centre and will provide monthly updates!
* Donate all profits from our clothing up-cycling Depop page which lists photo samples, return products and ones with minor imperfections at highly discounted prices. Visit our Depop here.
Additionally our BHE Founder, Erin Williams has recently become a Brand Ambassador for RDA so you might see her popping along to events, doing some speaking activities and maybe even performing in a demo with a horse or two!
Watch this space 🖤
Image by the East Park Riding For the Disabled Group